NCLA Space Acadamy HOLOS Collection - Vacation on Mars Review

Hello everyone! How did your Sunday go? I hope you had a good weekend so far! For me, Sunday is a day where I just want to laze around at home while I mentally prepare myself for a new week ahead (aka pre-monday blues). This sometimes makes me feel a little bummed out as I wished the weekends will last forever.

In order to comfort myself and get motivated for the busy week ahead, I like to pop on my favorite television series or a movie while I paint my nails! This has become a weekly therapeutic routine for me, as I may not find the time to do my nails if the week gets busy and I always love a perfect and shiny set of nails whenever I am out and about. It just helps to complete the entire look. 

Intergalactic nails have been on trend for quite some time now and I am always on the hunt for a good holographic nail polish that compliments my skin tone. I guess my search is over now, because NCLA's Vacation on Mars nail polish is my current top favorite nail polish and it is also my favorite holographic nail polish of all time! 

Before we get onto the nail polish swatches, can we just look at the boxes!!!? It's so pretty with its holographic details that I actually kept the polish bottle back in its box for storage because I can't bring myself to throw it away. 


Vacation on Mars is like a burst of magic holographic sparkles in a bottle because when applied onto your nails, it can sometimes look grey and sometimes it has a hint of lavender or pink depending on the sunlight! It is really hard to describe it or even capture a photo to do enough justice to it using my phone camera. 



Click on photos to enlarge
The holographic effect is definitely stronger in real life and the formula of this is amazing because I just need 2 coats to make it opaque. This is perfect for lazy days when you do not want to pull out all your 15 nail art brushes and 70 different nail colors out to paint a complicated DIY manicure but still want sophisticated looking nails. 

I would certainly pick up more colors from this collection! Tell me do you like holographic nail polish and what is your favorite? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment