October Beauty Wishlist

I think it would be fun to share my beauty wishlist with you as I personally find it entertaining to read about what other beauty bloggers has on their wishlists! To me, it is a refreshing way to to discover interesting or new products that I have never heard of before and if my wallet and resources allows me to.. I can pick it up and give it a try? 

Christmas Day is coming too so this list may give you ideas of what to get for your girl friends in a gift exchange? 
Here are my beauty picks for October!


I don't know why I have two eyeshadow palettes in my wishlist when I am still a noob with my eyeshadow blending skills haha! But I guess I have a thing for pretty, bright and shimmery burst of colors set neatly in a palette. Urban Decay is back with their third installment of the highly-anticipated Vice 3 Eyeshadow Palette! And I think this is the first time UD has been so organized with their palettes? Vice 3 is categorized into columns of five, which also represents the five different looks you can create with it! It will be available in Sephora stores on 30 October, so mark your calendars!  

Another palette I absolutely love but it's not available anywhere in the stores of Singapore yet is the Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palettes. I have heard many good things about Charlotte's Magic Cream too but if only it wasn't so expensive!  I would've slapped all that beauty goodness over my face and make myself look beautimous. The only way to get authentic CT's makeup collection in Singapore is through online stores like Net-A-Porter.

Recent MAC collections like Marge The Simpson and Rocky Horror Picture Show did not impress me that much. However, something that I am looking forward towards the end of the year is certainly the MAC x NASTY GAL collaboration! Anything that is edgy and #GIRLBOSS approved – sign me up! The first thing that caught my attention is 'Gunner', that is described as a deep vampy matte purple. Yup, NEED this in my life. 

Are any of these gorgeous beauties part of your personal wishlist too? Or is there anything I should include in my wishlist? Let me know in the comments below! :)

Pearlyn xx


3 comments:

  1. Sooooooo much pretty!

    I've nominated you for the Sisterhood World Bloggers Award! :)
    Found here:
    http://blushingbeautea.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/sisterhood-of-bloggers-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only i could have everything on this wishlist everything is so good! i love that eyeshadow palette
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete