★ Liebster Award! ★



First of all, because I am just a newbie in the blogging world, I would really like to send my warmest regards and a big thank you for being so kind to nominate me for the Liebster Award to beautiful Amy from BlushingBeautea! She writes an amazing beauty blog that is certainly delightful to read, so do check her blog out! 


The Liebster Award Rules:

(1) Thank the person who nominated you and display the award on your post.
(2) Answer the questions posted by the person who nominated you.
(3) Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
(4) Nominate up to 11 other blogs that you feel deserve the award (who has less than 200 followers), to answer on their individual posts a new list of questions you've come up with.
(5) Inform the bloggers you've nominated for the Liebster Award so that they can learn about it and spread it on! 

Questions from Amy:
1. What's your favorite brand of skincare or makeup products?
❀ My favorite brand of skincare would be products from Biotherm and for makeup it would be NARS.
2. What's your favorite treat?
❀ That would be a huge bowl of Maltesers! Or I would be happy with a cup of tea and a slice of cheesecake/tiramisu too. ;P 
3. Tea or coffee?
❀ Tea! And it would be Genmaicha all day errrrr day. 
4. Lipstick or lipgloss?
❀ Lipstick because having hair stuck on your lipgloss is not a good look. 
5. Favourite mythical creature?
❀ Is Ryuk, the Shinigami considered a mythical creature? If not, it would be Medusa! 
6. Pizza or macaroni cheese?
❀ Mac & Cheese any day! 
7. What's your favourite book? 
❀ Currently it's Norweigian Wood by Haruki Murakami.
8. Do you have normal, dry, oily or combination skin - and how do you care for it?
❀ I have really oily skin as Singapore's weather is really warm and humid, and I heard gel moisturizers are great for oily skin instead of cream products. Clay masks do really help to control my oily situation too. ;)
9. Favourite drugstore product?
❀ Hands down, Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer.
10. What's the best lip balm you own?
❀ Forever Aloe Lips with Jojoba lipbalm! A must as a base before I apply any of my lipsticks! It's really hard to find it here in Singapore though.
11. What's your favorite hair product?
❀ L'Oréal Elnett Satin Hair Sprays! It works wonderfully on my hair. 


11 facts about me:
(1) I collect waaaay too many bottles of nail polish for my 10 tiny finger nails, it's an unhealthy obsession. 
(2) I rarely wear nude lipsticks ever since I've dyed my hair a weird shade of blue/green. I 
find that nudes tend to wash me out so now I only wear bold colored lipsticks and they're usually from MAC. 
(3) American Horror Story is the best television series made EVER. And of course, Jessica Lange is legendary, I wished I looked like her when I'm in my 60s. 
(4) I am one of the ten percent of the population who is left-handed.
(5) I have a rather nonchalent personality... and I don't know if it's good or bad.
(6) CRAZY. DOG. LADY. I weep for random strays/abused dogs, I drool at every sight of a cute furball. And I am a dog slave to my 5 year old Shih-Tzu, named Cookie. ♥
(7) Greatest phobia in the world for me would be lizards! Those creatures are atrociously hideous I can't even look at one in the eye without goosebumps.
(8) I have a weird habit of hoarding the packaging/boxes of all makeup and perfumes I buy. All perfumes I have are still well-kept in their original boxes.
(9) I am a kpop fan since I was in my teenage years and some of my current favorite groups are BTS, C-Clown, Block B, VIXX and Girl's Day! 
(10) Non-fiction books are probably my favorite.
(11) Coats, jackets and black platform boots are staples in my wardrobe. 

My Nominees:

☆ Rosa Jane @ http://rosajaneblogs.wordpress.com
☆ Little Thinks In Life @ http://www.littlethinksinlife.blogspot.sg
☆ Domino's Diary @ http://dominosdiary.blogspot.ch

My Questions:

1. One skincare/makeup product that you can't live without?
2. Favorite film or television series?
3. Celebrity crush?
4. What are your wardrobe staples?
5. Your favorite fashion brand?
6. What's your greatest fear?
7. A place/country you would like to visit?
8. What's your horoscope?
9. Favourite YouTubers?
10. If you can be anyone or anything for a day, what would it be?
11. Favourite food?

I hope that through spreading this tag around, I get to learn more about my favorite bloggers out there and thanks for reading this super long post of mine. Cheers! 


Pearlyn xx




2 comments:

  1. Amazing post! :)
    I see you like Death Note?! I love Ryuk the Shinigami!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amy! :)
    Yes! If you watched the movie, I have a major crush on Kenichi Matsuyama too lol! He's such a mega cutie. ><

    xx

    ReplyDelete